Political labels; what do they mean? Liberal, conservative,
left, right, democratic, republican, moderate, socialist,
libertarian, communist - what are their economic policies and what
plans do their promoters have for your money? Clear, concise
explanations. Facts and fallacies. This is essential knowledge for
all educated persons. Table of contents are -
1. Don't Be Embarrassed
2. The Original American Philosophy
3. The Opposite of the Original American Philosophy
4. Basic Political Spectrum
5. The Nature of Political Power
6. The Two Categories of Encroachment
7. The Middle Ground
8. Freedom vs. Liberty
10. Military and Foreign Policy
11. Democrats and Republicans
12. Socialism and Communism
14. What Are They Really?
15. The Other Middle View
16. The National Religion
17. A U.S.-Nazi Alliance or a U.S.-Soviet Alliance?
18. Economic Counterparts
19. Effects on Your Money
20. Three Types of Wrongdoing
21. Muddied Waters
22. Who Gets the Children?
23. The Return of Racism
24. The First American Philosophies
26. Encroachment, Big and Small
Includes a glossary in the back.
Ages 12 to 94. 143 pages,
is currently empty
© 2013 ROCK Solid