High School Workshop
Date and Time: TBA
7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Cost $5.00 per person
Abundant Love Ministries, 2525 Dunn Ave., Jacksonville, FL 32218
Preregistration required. Cost is $5.00 per person .
to reserve your place. Seating is limited, no small children, please. We will have high school curriculum available for purchase.
Here's what you'll learn!
1. Credit - what is a credit and how do I accumulate them and how many are required for high school graduation and college admission.
2. Scholarship info (Bright Futures, etc.) .
3. What is a transcript and how do I do one? Examples will be available.
4. What if I don't "feel" qualified to teach a subject?
(i.e., math, sciences, etc.) - Discussion of tutors, co-ops, Florida Virtual School, etc..
5. Can my middle schooler earn credits, if so, how?
6. Question/answer session.
7. Game plan - planning your high school years .
This workshop is presented by Joanne Mastronicola, a home schooling mother whose oldest child finished college with the benefit of three scholarships. Her second daughter graduated from Aveda in Tallahassee, and her son is now at FSCJ.
For several years, she has worked with high school student paperwork in Eunice Christian School , a private school composed of only home schooled students and currently teaches biology, physics, and other fun stuff in a local high school co-op. Come glean from her experience!
Her book "
Piecing Together the High School Puzzle
" is the best resource for home schooling your high schooler in Florida!
The Treble with Music
Andrea Duke offers three levels of music instructions in North East Florida
and will come to you! Written assessments are provided for your home school portfolio. Contact her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grades 1 - 5
© 2013 ROCK Solid