SAT Study Guide™ —with more than two million sold—just got
better! Now offering 10 practice tests, The Official SAT Study Guide:
Second Edition™ is the only book that features official SAT®
practice tests created by the test maker. With over 1,000 pages and
more than 20 chapters, it's packed with the most up-to-date
information students need to get ready for the test.
Students will gain valuable experience and raise their confidence
by taking practice tests, by reviewing critical concepts,
test-taking approaches, and focused sets of practice questions just
like those on the actual SAT.
SAT Study Guide: Second Edition will help students get ready
for the SAT with
- 10 official SAT practice tests, including 3 new recent
- detailed descriptions of math, critical reading, and writing
sections of the SAT
- targeted practice questions for each SAT question
- practice essay questions, along with sample essays and
- a review of math concepts tested in the exam
- test-taking approaches and suggestions that underscore important
- free online score reports
- exclusive access to online answers and explanations at
- $10 discount on The Official SAT Online Course to all book
There's also a complete chapter on the PSAT/NMSQT®.
Publisher: College Board
3/3/2008 -- Is this book broken down by grades?Thank you.
is currently empty
© 2013 ROCK Solid