Focuses on physical geography providing the basis for learning
the fundamentals of geography. The student map workbook is designed
for mapping and memorization of every country and its capital.
• Comprehensive core knowledge text.
• Interactive daily lessons.
• Incremental review.
• Hands on activities.
• Requires no teacher preparation.
Teacher Guide Features
• Review questions are answered.
• Vocab. words are defined.
• Clear instructions and answers for all activities.
• Reproducible tests are written to all learning styles.
• All test questions are answered.
• Clear, specific instructions on how to use the text.
The Runkle Geography Program Explained
As adults we know a task must be repeated time and time again until
it becomes second nature to us. Brenda's mapping method stresses
this belief. It is very structured and uses all four methods of
Not all students learn in the same manner, so the complete range of
learning styles is utilized. Students will read, speak, listen, and
manipulate on a daily basis.
The text is written in daily lessons making it much easier to plan
a day's or week's activities. Starting and stopping points can be
The text is also conversational, addressing the students, asking
them questions, reminding them of other lessons, and asking for
interpretation of information.
The Set includes Student Textbook and Teacher Guide (both
Activity Book (or Student Map Workbook) is highly recommended for
6th grade-high school
Student Book is 288 pages - softcover.
Teacher's Guide is 135 pages - softcover.
is currently empty
© 2013 ROCK Solid