Mr. Maybury presents an idea-based
explanation of the Second World War. He focuses on events in the
Second World War and how our misunderstanding of this war led to
America’s subsequent wars, including the Korean and Vietnam Wars,
the Iraq-Kuwait War, and the “war on terrorism” that began
September 11, 2001.
Part One: Who Were The Good
1. The Main Theater of the War
2. Good Guys Against Bad Guys
3. Not Six Million
4. World War II Was Nothing New
6. Britain Was A White Hat?
7. British Conquests
8. P.T. Barnum Knew
9. British Area Bombing
10. Two Questions
Part Two: First Rumblings
11. When Did The War Begin?
12. Appeasement and Comparative Brutality
13. Carving Up Central Europe
Part Three: The U.S. Enters the
14. The French versus the French
15. Significance of the Higgins Boat
16. Only Genghis Khan Did It
17. The Solution
18. Events Leading to Pearl Harbor
19. Hiding Facts about the Brawl
20. The Great World War II Myth
FDR's Pearl Harbor Speech
21. A Secret Agreement
22. Why Did The Japanese Attack?
23. Pearl Harbor: FDR's Deceit
24. The Flying Tigers and B-17 Bombers
25. "Caught With Their Pants Down"
26. Planes Parked Too Close Together
27. The Prokofiev Seamount
28. The Necessary Sacrifice?
29. You've Seen The Photos
Part Four: The Economics of the
30. The Myth of German Might
31. Focus On The Eastern Front
32. Of Photographs and Weather
33. German Production of Weapons
34. Germany's Unknown Second Army
35. Tank Treads, Trucks and Submarines
36. Germany's Wonder Weapons
37. Oil and Rifles
38. Americans Were Less Intelligent?
39. The Bookings Revelation
40. Russia Invaded by Keystone Kops
41. Omaha Beach, Bravery versus Heroism
Part Five: The USG Makes It
42. The German Underground
43. Unconditional Surrender
44. Why Did Roosevelt Do It?
45. Rarely Questioned
46. Why Was Nagasaki Bombed?
47. 105 Aircraft Carriers
48. Surrender Near
49. Fierce Fighters
50. The Russians React
51. The Soviet Uprising
Part Six: Effect On Us
52. Arm Any Gangster
53. September 11th and the Destruction of the World Trade
56. Policeman of the World
Paperback - 349 pages
Ages 14 through Adult
is currently empty
© 2013 ROCK Solid